I'm fascinated by the idea of someone dissolving into nothing then re-forming again. Weird, ano.
So, off this my idea spawned. It occurred to me while I was struggling to sleep, going way back to my roots. The MMORPG Mabinogi: Fantasy Life. <33
The Idea
In Mabinogi the player is called a Milletain (Star Child). Coming to their world from another via a gate called the Soul Stream. They can also use this gate to "Rebirth". Leave their old body behind and transfer to a new body. The game leaves it in an innocent friendly environment but.. What if it wasn't.
I want to take the idea of the Milletain in the Soul Stream, transforming out of their old body to a newer one. I feel like this fits the theme of our brief, happy days!
Now to get the shots on paper..
Watch this Space~



No comments:
Post a Comment